Like the title says, everything in my life has taken a nice big 180 degree turn. Here's why.
After a couple months of carefully monitoring my behavior and feelings, I've come to the realization that I'm bisexual. Now, I'm still adjusting and i don't know if this is just one of those stages people say you go through in your youth when you're "Experimenting with yourself", but it feels pretty real to me.
There's this girl that i go to school with, and i really like her. She's a grade younger than me and we've been friends for a couple months now. The great thing is, she likes me too! I love how funny she is, and i especially love her hugs! she gives the kind of hug that makes you feel like never letting go.
Grad is in three days and i cannot wait!! but the crappy part is, the heels im wearing are death after half an hour! i might smuggle in some flats in my purse lol or just change for dry grad. that's probably easier. Ill just suffer for a couple hours then party hard for six hours!!
I saw the new pirates of the Caribbean movie the other night and it was frackin awesome!!! I'm really excited for this weekend to come, because i have a date! We're going out for dinner then going to a movie and i'm super excited cuz the person i really like is my date!! Since we can't go to the movie we want though, it might suck just a little. Ohh well, i'm sure what it lacks in awesome movieness it will make up for in other just general awesomeness!!
I've been writing my story a lot too! I'm on chapter 21 and I can't wait to write the next couple chapters cuz they're going to be frackin awesome!!!!! being almost summer will come as an advantage because that will allow me to spend more time writing and less time worrying about school!!
I'm going to have a fun little story time here. The characters are me, the person i like; lets call her E, and our friend, we'll call him C.
At lunch today, E and I were walking to our usual bench to eat lunch with our friends. C goes to a different school, so he comes to eat with us every other day. E sits down and C sits next to her while i stay standing because i had to buy my lunch today and i say to E, "I'm going to get my lunch. Feel free to tell C about the weekends happenings." I left to get my lunch and assumed she'd told him because when i returned, he did his weird high pitched squeely thing that he always does when he's excited. it was hilarious and at the end of the day he called after us while we were walking and was like, "Donna wants to know if you guys were legit and i told her i would ask!" and i was like hurr durr!!
Well lets just say it was a really interesting day, that's for sure. i'm just wishing the weekend would get here faster so i can go on my date!!!!!!!!! Bwuaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! ohh well, i guess that's all i have for this time!!
DFTBA, may the odds be ever in your favor, blah blah blah the end and yeah. Bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment