SO. As most of you may know, this Monday is Valentines day. That means that it's just one more day for couples to relish the fact that they are a couple, and single people to either do 1 of 3 things:
1. Sit around and wish they weren't so single
2. Go out and be with their other single friends and have a good time
3. Get off their ass and find someone. If there's someone you like, ask them out.
So here's my challenge to all you bloggers and blog readers:
No matter which one of the three things you happen to be, don't be afraid to just enjoy yourself. Make someones day. Take a chance and ask out the guy or girl you like. Do something with your best friends. Do something with your significant other to show them that you care. Whatever it is, make it count. Like we say in Wonka, "It's better to fail and go big than to fail and go small. If you're going to mess up, go big and have fun doing it."
This next part will be going out to all the couples out there. Us single people don't mind when you show affection to each other like holding hands or kissing, but don't go making out in front of us. Like sure, we're glad you're together and happy and all that, but we don't need to witness that. I would know, I've had that happen and been the one doing it.
As for me, I roll with the single crowd. Although it seems to be reducing in size rapidly every time I look. Strange, right? Darn people falling in love and all that crap. I have had my eye on this guy for a while now, but haven't said anything yet. Ok, so it's been longer than a while. But 6 months isn't that long. *pauses awkwardly, looking around to see if anyone's staring* I have to ask him to hang out or something when he gets back from vacation or I might never get the chance.
So to anyone who accepts my Valentines Day Challenge, good luck. Till next time, May the odds be ever in your favor.
No comments:
Post a Comment