Well, today was Valentines Day. I know what you're all thinking to yourselves. Either Valentines Day sucked ass and can go die, or it was the best day ever. Honestly, for me, it was a bit of both thoughts running through my head.
On the one hand, it sucked because I didn't do the one thing I swore to myself i would do. Ask the guy I like out on a date.
I'm trying things a different way this time. Usually we just start dating right then and there, but all those times didn't work out so well. So, I'm trying a different approach to things. I talked to one of my guy friends about it and he said that maybe he'll ask me out tomorrow. He had a feeling that it would happen. I'm really hoping that feeling will turn out to be true.
On the other hand, it was a good day because I got a very interesting Valentine from a good friend of mine. I got a fake rose. The second it touched my hand i thought of the saying "I'll love you until the last rose dies" Or in our case, our friendship will last until the last rose dies. It really made me appreciate how good of a friend she is.
She happened to get lucky today. She asked the guy she likes to grad and he said yes. Lucky kid. Oh well, maybe it will be my turn some day soon. I'll just have to wait and see i guess. (I'm really starting to hate waiting)
Hope everyone had an excellent Valentines Day. Till next time, May the odds be ever in your favour.
No comments:
Post a Comment