I know it's been a while since i last blogged, but I've been super busy so I'm gonna try and do this more often. Besides, it kinda helps when i need to talk but have no one specific to talk to.
So since I last blogged, the guy i like has been flirting with me non stop in theatre class. I'll admit, I've been flirting back, but that's just natural instinct for a girl. Hormones take over and all that good stuff. But anyways. I'm actuallty kinda tempted to take a leap and see if he feels the same as me. My friends say it's obvious that he does, but i can't tell for sure. It would be super awkward if he didn't but I think he does, so i might do it.
He's also 14. I'm 16. But age shouldn't matter right? i mean, it's the personality that counts. He's hilarious, always making me laugh, (sometimes when we aren't supposed to be laughing, but who cares lol) It really is never a dull moment.
There's also that part of me that wants to stay single for the rest of the year. and maybe next year too. No boys = no drama = no stress, which = good! I've had so much bad luck with boys in the past two years that I'm tempted to just give up on them until i graduate. I said that back in november and just cuz life sucks like that, i had to start liking someone. GRRRR!!!!! lol
I think i might just talk to him. it makes sense right? i mean, we obviously both like eachother, so it shouldn't be that hard. Ohh well, fingers crossed i suppose. Who knows, maybe things will change.
Till next time, maybe the odds be ever in your favour!
No comments:
Post a Comment