CAUTION: NEW BLOGGER ON THE PREMESIS!!
Ok, so I'm a little bit dramatic... That just means i know how to express myself! (haha yeah right). I hear people all the time saying 'oh, i cant do it, i'm not talented enough' or 'i dont have the skills'. That's one of the things we humans like to call a pet peeve. i HATE when people say stuff like that. Seriously, just ask any one of my friends and they'll tell you about the intensely evil glares i give them when they doubt themselves. It's a quirk you have to learn to love if you're going to be friends with me.
I honestly never thought i would make it this far in life. Sure, I've had my fair share of screw ups and lost a few friends along the way, but it's been worth it in the end. I now have a few amazing friends that i know will stick by me. There's one in particular, but i'm not naming names. I think they'll know who they are when they read this. Just in case they're thinking a little slowly when they read it, I'll give a hint: Even then. 'Nuff said.
Along with being new to the neighborhood of blogging, i'm also joinging the vlogging world. I'm gonna be really really busy. What with being in a musical and doing a weekly vlog, and hopefully vlogging as often as possible.
Cuttin it short this time cuz it's late and i want to sleep lol
So until next time, may the odds be ever in your favour!
No comments:
Post a Comment