I'm Sorry. I'm sorry for being the wrong kind of kid for you. I'm sorry I'm always disappointing you. I'm sorry for acting like a boy when all you want is your little girl. I'm sorry for all the times i stomped off and threw tantrums because i was upset or grouchy because i stayed up late the night before and had to get up early. I wish i could be a better daughter to you. I wish you knew how sorry i really am for everything I've messed up on. You have every right to shout at me and tell me what i did wrong and make sure i know it.
If i knew that by cutting my hair and changing my style of clothes i would make this much of a spectacle of myself, i wouldn't have done it. I would've kept my long hair and kept wearing my shorts and flip flops like all the other normal girls do. All i've ever wanted to do in my life is make you proud and i know now that i'm not making you proud because i want to wear boys shirts and have my hair short. I never wanted to disappoint you and now i know that that's just what i'm doing.
I love you and i hope you know that no matter what i may do in my life and what decisions or choices i decide to make you'll always be my mom and ill always look up to you. I can't handle disappointing people; it literally hurts me when i know i've disappointed someone, especially you or dad. So after all this, i just hope you know that i'm sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment